iFix Smartphones One Year Warranty
iFix Smartphones is confident it provides the best service with quality parts. All iFix Smartphones repairs are backed by one year warranty that covers the parts and labour used to repair your device. Please note that there are certain exclusions to the warranty.
The following items are specifically excluded from the iFix Smartphones Warranty
- Any subsequent accidental damage to the device after we have completed your repair
- Water/liquid damaged phones
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the screen the warranty would not cover a faulty charging port)
- Loss of data (always ensure you backup your device before getting your device repaired)
- Subsequent repair or inspection by a third party
- Any pre-existing issues that were evident prior to the original repair
- Any issues or problems relating to phone features and functions that we were not able to verify as being fully operational prior to our repair (for example, because the device was not charged, or the passcode to the device was not provided)
- Jailbroken devices
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric/touchID scanner
- Batteries are classified as a consumable item and are not covered under the warranty
How To Make A Warranty Claim
To lodge a warranty claim please email email@example.com including your name, phone model and issue with the phone.